BBC, Debt Crisis Will Grow Like a Cancer, It's Too Late to Stop It
In an interview on BBC News this morning Alessio Rastani (independent trader) outlines in mere minutes what we all know and most ignore. While the whole interview is worth watching, the money shot was "This economic crisis is like a cancer, if you just wait and wait hoping it is going to go away, just like a cancer it is going to grow and it will be too late!".
- Learn how to protect your assets
- Euro will crash
- Safe assets are getting the bid, USD and US Bonds
- Learn how to profit from the downside
- In 1930s those that new how made money
- The big money has a play for failure, that means they wish so it will happen.
COMMENTS: SO we have a bearish trader with his views. So far the market is confirming his thoughts. This does not mean that prices will move in a straight line. The US Fed can go Zimbabwe's when it want to with money printing. But it does say if your account is in profit from the 2009-2010 run up, maybe its time time to travel see the world, take a year off, and be happy with 2% return from the US 10 yr bond.
Does this make a gold a buy: See our post here: Here is a reason for US Dollar rally in 2012