The Cloward Piven Strategy
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." ~ President Franklin Delano Roosevelt
The growing public dependency on US government programs may not be simply the outcome of current economic conditions. The Cloward Piven strategy outlined how by impoverishing the middle class through crushing reduction in real disposable income, while taxing the private sector into submission would result in a growing central state and increasing transfer of power to it. Unsound money is a key tenet in the impoverishment of America and thereby achieving such a strategic outcome.
For the central state to assume more authoritarian control, public support will increasingly be based on a perception of a required redistribution of wealth from the rich to the growing number of poor. Redistribution of wealth is the goal, but in reality it is from the poor to the government and to those who feed at the government trough. To better understand how this occurs we all need to fully acquaint ourselves with the Cloward Piven strategy. Frankly, it all sounds eerily familiar with what is going on around us on a daily basis.
Cloward Piven Strategy
- Create ever-growing constituencies DEPENDENT on the government for their livelihoods directly through entitlements, social safety nets and government suppliers in the private sectors!
- Regulate and tax the private sector into submission (healthcare, banking, small businesses, real estate, autos) and demise while legislating demand to their crony capitalist supporters.
- Politicize and control the allocation of credit (mortgages, student debt, consumer financial protection agency, Dodd Frank, etc.)
- Control the public schools and teach dependence, childlike trust in government and that you are ENTITLED to something for nothing (health care, food, pensions, disability insurance, shelter) and not taught to think for themselves versus conventional schooling of self reliance, ability to solve problems, logic, importance of hard work, reading, writing and arithmetic and the lessons of history.
- Have a main stream media report misinformation as FACTS for the useful idiots created by the public school monopoly.
- Create growth in government and its obligations that COMPOUND faster than economic growth and tax receipts.
- Debase the currency to impoverish the middle class and create desperation for growth, while removing the obligation to pay for their BENEFITS (47% of the country pays no fed taxes).
- " When you rob Peter to pay Paul you can always count on Paul's support.
Rational Choice Theory
- A theory advocated by the RAND Corporation which prescribes that when making any choice, an individual (or government) must act as if balancing costs against benefits to arrive at an action that maximizes personal advantage.
- It is intended to promote a social atmosphere of moral ambiguity in the name of personal and national priority.
- What it says is that the ends justify the means, and moral conscience is not a factor to be taken seriously if one wishes to be successful. It fosters the removal of questions of principle from the debate over social progress.
- Rational Choice propaganda commonly presents the target audience with a false conundrum.
- Remove all choices within a system, by force or manipulation, until the masses think they have nothing left but the choices the elites give them.
- It is the bread and butter of elitist institutions and is at the core of the push for globalization.
Policies of Insolvency
- They are government PROGRAMS written into LAW which CONSUME more then they PRODUCE,
- Impose large, new costs on the PUBLIC and private sector destroying PROFITABILITY,
- A large part of the funding has not been identified so it is PAY as you GO!
- Leading to National Bankruptcy as funding RUNS out and the printing press is substituted for real income growth and declining tax receipts.
Unsound money is a key tenet in achieving such a strategic outcome as Cloward Piven.
27 Minutes,20 Slides