The New Bill of Rights
"All of these rights, spell security. I ask the Congress to explore the means for implementing this economic bill of rights -- for it is definitely the responsibility of the Congress so to do." ~ Franklin D Roosevelt
28 Minutes, 20 Slides
Obama's 2nd Term 'FDR' Bill of Rights
- The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation.
- The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation.
- The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living.
- The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad.
- The right of every family to a decent home.
- The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health.
- The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident and unemployment.
- The right to a good education.
The Forgotten Cost of Socialist Security
The Breeding Ground For Crony Capitalism
- The public serpents regulate the competition out of business and customers into crummy products not suited to their best interests and leave the politically connected as the only game in town, at a higher price.
- In a capitalist economy, this is creative destruction where dinosaur corporations fall to more nimble competitors who give more goods & services for less. This will increasingly end that virtuous process.
- This is just the next nuclear bomb on capitalism, wealth & income generation and the economy by the terrorists inside the beltway.
- This is on purpose folks and the immensity of it is a testament to the size of the corruption. The victim is you and our economic prospects.
- The healthcare legislation is more poisonous than what I just outlined, in every respect, written in a back room and not by legislators but by their special-interest and crony capitalist supporters.
We Must Not Forget
- The laws and regulations outlined in this video are falling on the private sector in waves, KILLING incentives to invest and build new businesses.
- These activities are designed to OVERWHELM and BANKRUPT the central government in Washington DC (District of Corruption) and collapse the PRIVATE sectors ability to generate growth, jobs and tax receipts
- They are rapidly doing so as Cloward Piven policies have accelerated since 2009!
- Continuation of these policies will bankrupt the United States and COLLAPSE the economy and federal government!
- When the collapse occurs a turnkey totalitarian state is in place to SEIZE power to save you. Can you say ATLAS SHRUGGED?
What government PLANNED crisis will emerge to TRIGGER this societal and economic collapse? This is what transpired in NAZI Germany before HITLER rose to power...
The Lynchpin Theory
John Casti, a Ph.D. from USC, "complexity scientist" and "systems theorist", a Futurist, and most notably, a former employee of Rand Corporation has pioneered the "Lynchpin Theory". Casti introduces his idea of "Linchpin Theory" in his book "X-Events: The Collapse Of Everything", it offers perfect scapegoat scenarios for catastrophes that are engineered by the establishment. X-EVENTS are not some "random" event caused by uncontrolled "COMPLEXITY". This is engineered complexity with a devious purpose. The creation of the derivatives collapse was done with foreknowledge, at least by some.
Casti would like you to believe that political and social tides are unguided and chaotic; that all is random, and disaster is a product of "chance" trigger events that occur at the height of a malfunctioning and over-complicated system. Linchpin Theory argues that overt social, political, and technological "complexity" is to blame for the most destructive events in modern human history, and it is indeed an enticing suggestion for those who are uneducated and unaware of the behind the scenes mechanics of world events.
Eleven Scenarios Presently Identified by Statists to Collapse the Modern World
- A Long-Term, Widespread Failure of the Internet,
- The Breakdown of the Global Food-Supply System,
- A Continent-Wide Electromagnetic Pulse Destroys all Electronics,
- The Emergence of a New Global Geopolitical Order,
- Destruction of the Earth through the creation of Exotic Particles,
- Destabilization of the Nuclear Landscape,
- Drying-up of the world Oil Supplies,
- A Global Pandemic,
- Failure of the Electric Power Grid and Clean Water Supply,
- Intelligent Robots overthrow Humanity'
- The collapse of world Financial Markets