Creating Government Dependency
Attack of the Locusts - Part II
With Special Guest: TY ANDROS
27 Minutes, 29 Slides
Once the public has been impoverished by unsound money and their living standards slip away. Their ability to see, understand and solve problems has been removed. CRIPPLED by an educational system that DOES NOT TEACH, they become RIPE for MANIPULATION through economic desperation, misinformation and FEAR.
They then want security and believe government is the key to it rather than the BARRIER.
These people BELIEVE government is there to SUPPORT THEM rather than they supporting themselves. They have not been taught the things they need to KNOW to do so! Unfortunately, in Ty Andros' view this is ON PURPOSE!
"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
- Samuel Adams (1775)
The BILL OF RIGHTS protects you from tyrannical government. These things ARE NOT taught to students today, they do not know WHAT THEY ARE, why they are important or why they must be upheld and protected to preserve our country and FREEDOMS that the founding fathers Fought and died to create for us.
Now OUR CHILDREN are TAUGHT the SECOND BILL OF RIGHTS (designed to make the public DEPENDENT on Government) originally created By Franklin Delano Roosevelt during the great depression.
"It is not an endlessly expanding list of rights ---the "right" to an education; the "right" to health care; the "right" to food and housing. That is not freedom. That is dependency. Those are not rights. Those are the rations of slavery - hay and a barn for human cattle."
- Alexis de Tocqueville
- The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation.
- The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation.
- The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living.
- The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from UNFAIR COMPETITION and domination by monopolies at home or abroad.
- The right of every family to a decent home.
- The right to adequate medical care and opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health.
- The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, accident and unemployment.
- The right to a good education.
Something for nothing societies believe this and VOTE for it.
The original bill of rights provides for NONE of this. It provides the basis to accomplish these things but not the guarantee of them.
This is the thinking that has been taught to 3 to 4 generations of school children who have now grown up and VOTE. These are socialists and support socialism.