Ackman to Ruhle: I Would Work With Icahn on a Future Deal
In an interview with Bloomberg's Stephanie Ruhle live from the Sohn conference today, Pershing Square's Bill Ackman said, it is possible he would work with Carl Icahn on a future deal. Ackman also said:
- 30-year fixed mortgage bedrock of housing system
- Fannie, Freddie should go back to guaranteeing mortgages
- Reformed Fannie, Freddie only way to preserve 30-yr
- AIG, Citi Playbook should apply at Freddie, Fannie.
- Pershing Sq. not lobbying on Freddie, Fannie.
- No 'viable alternatives' to Fannie, Freddie.
- Allergan should sit down with Valent for talks
- Likes exiting target CEO Steinhafel 'a lot', is a 'talented guy.'
Video: Ackman: I Think I Would Work With Icahn
Ackman: No Viable Alternatives to Fannie & Freddie