Features of the Week
Welcome to our "Features of the week", where we share some of the web's most interesting articles, interviews, and blog posts. Sit back, browse, and enjoy.
3. Central banks are stealing from the average citizen, says Bill Fleckenstein.
5. "Ron Paul, the Mogambo Guru and Me". M.A. Nystrom.
6. Bill Alpert takes a look at "Jim Cramer's bad bets".
7. Is a hedge-fund hit man behind attacks on Fairfax Financial?
9. Investing in Africa may not be as easy or as profitable as some would claim.
10. Time-machine design made simpler. Personally, I hope we never get our hands on this kind of technology. Picture an American Idol obsessed society with nuclear weapons and time-travel capabilities...now breathe.
11. "We have broken speed of light". Damn. Back to my breathing exercises...
12. Behold, telepresence. The Economist on a new step up in conferencing technology that could reduce our reliance on business travel.
14. F.A. Harper on, "Liberty Defined".
15. Brooke Astor and Leona Helmsley, a study in contrasts.
That's it gang, thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend.