Features of the Week
We've got some great stories and interviews for you in this week's installment of "Features", so kick back and browse away. You'll be a little bit more informed by the time you finish!
2. Marc Faber says there is, "No option for Fed except a bail out!".
3. "Major rally seen for cotton". Investors like Jim Rogers and Roland Jansen see room for this agricultural commodity to run.
7. Face to Face with John Paulson, of Paulson & Co. funds.
9. Research Affiliates Chairman Rob Arnott says a subprime Bailout would be bad news.
12. Look here for an inflation proof currency.
13. Burj Dubai becomes the world's tallest free-standing structure.
14. "Million Dollar Mentor". SFO magazine interviews Merrill Oster, farmer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and futures industry pioneer.
16. Learn Mandarin Chinese in 10 easy lessons.
Enjoy reading Finance Trends Matter? Bookmark us, and tell a friend!