It looks like someone linked you here to our printer friendly page. Please make sure you go Back to Safehaven.com for more great articles just like this one!
The Global End Game
25 Minutes, 30 Slides
Charles Hugh Smith's recent article "The Global End Game in Fourteen Points" is the basis for this video discussion on the traditional Business Cycle, the Credit Cycle and the emerging version sought by the Central Bankers.
- "Boost Phase" of Credit Expansion
- Overextended Credit Expansion and Over Capacity
- Financialization and Collateral
- Era of Financialization
- Growing Malinvestment
- Phantom Collateral from Asset Bubbles
- Bubble Implosions
- Impaired Debt and Policy Decisions
- Stalled Consumption
- Cheap Money Offered
- Shrinking Loans and Bank Speculation
- Search for Yield from Shrinking Pool of Productive Assets
- Increasingly Speculative Investments with high Risk
- Stagnation - Over-indebted, overcapacity with limited growth.
How They Map To The Cycle of Deflation
Check out Our Extensive Library of Videos: VIDEO LIBRARY
YouTube Channel - 20-40 Minute Shows with 25-50 Supporting Slides