It looks like someone linked you here to our printer friendly page. Please make sure you go Back to Safehaven.com for more great articles just like this one!
Gold and Silver
By: Florian Grummes | Thursday, April 4, 2013
Update 4th april 2013
- After 6 months of correction and especially because of yesterday's capitulation in the mining stocks I strongly believe we are at the bottom. The downside risk is minimal.
- If you should plan to invest / diversify into physical gold and silver, now is the time. Sentiment is at multiyear lows, COT-Data for gold and silver is very positive and technically speaking gold just reached super strong support. The monthly Bollinger Band is at US$1,527.47! GOLD AND SILVER ARE A STRONG BUY RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE.
- Trading positions need to have a stop loss around US$1,520.00 to protect your trading capital.
- Nothing has changed
- Precious Metals bull market continues and is moving step by step closer to the final parabolic phase (could start in 2013 & last for 2-3 years or maybe later)
- Price target Dow Jones/Gold Ratio ca. 1:1
- Price target Gold/Silver Ratio ca. 10:1
- Fundamentally, Gold is still in 2nd phase of this long term bull market. 1st stage saw the miners closing their hedge books, 2nd stage is continuously presenting us news about institutions and central banks buying or repatriating gold. 3rd and finally parabolic stage will bring the distribution to small inexperienced new investors who then will be acting in blind panic.