It looks like someone linked you here to our printer friendly page. Please make sure you go Back to Safehaven.com for more great articles just like this one!
SocGen CEO to Ruhle: Putin More Rational Than Some Think; Wants 'Self-Funded' Growth in Russia
In an interview with Bloomberg's Stephanie Ruhle (@SRuhle), Societe Generale Chairman/CEO Frederic Oudea said he has had a 'good' experience doing business in Russia on a daily basis and wants to grow there by limiting risk.
Oudea also said:
- "Self-funded development" in Russia is key
- SocGen sees many clients going to Russia, wants to accompany them.
- Putin has been more rational than some people think.
- No reason for Russia to change rules of doing business in Russia.
- Talent must be rewarded, but people must be motivated by what they do [re: Banker's pay]
- Everyone is motivated by pay, but it can't just be pay, we must build a different culture.
- Barclays moving toward a SocGen model.
SocGen Wants 'Self-Funded' Growth in Russia: CEO